It is important for everyone to have good sexual health. Men are very concerned about this factor, because the body's ability to perform sexual intercourse greatly affects their self-esteem and self-confidence. When men have problems in their sex life, they become insecure and irritated.
What is the potential?
Male potential is the ability of the male body to perform sexual intercourse, which will bring pleasure to both sexual partners. A satisfying sex life is essential to a man's development. Many people equate the word "potency" with the term "erection". However, potency is affected not only by erection. For a good sex life, attraction to the opposite sex, the quality and duration of sexual intercourse are important.
Symptoms of low potency in the stronger sex are expressed:
- weak erection or its complete absence;
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of sexual desire;
- male lethargy.
Factors that affect male power
Problems with potency may indicate stress, male psychological problems or health problems.
In addition, the following factors negatively affect male power:
- smoking and alcohol;
- prostatitis and diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- some drugs;
- too much physical activity or lack thereof;
- relationship with partner.
With age, male sexual power changes. Potency in men aged 60 years and older often declines, this is due to a decrease in testosterone production, atherosclerotic vascular changes and diseases of the endocrine system.
Many men at this age suffer from prostatitis due to a sedentary lifestyle. Decreased potency with prostatitis occurs quite often.
Some men show weak potential even at a young age. A young man has a potential problem as a result of an unhealthy lifestyle, inflammation of the pelvic organs and excessive alcohol consumption. Various hormonal disorders can slow blood flow to the penis.
Chronic disease as a cause
The reasons for decreased potency are often chronic diseases. Prostatitis and lack of treatment sooner or later can lead to impotence. Varicocele disease does not affect potency directly. However, complications related to this disease, pain, stress and anxiety due to the course of this disease can reduce a man's sexual power.
With hypertension, the elasticity of blood vessels decreases and blood flow to the penis decreases. Half of men with hypertension experience penile flexion during sex.
In the process of treating hypertension, drugs are prescribed that also reduce potency. Chronic thyroid disease and diabetes also reduce libido.
How can impotence be prevented?
For a man to avoid the onset of impotence, it is important for him to monitor his health and nutrition:
- Leave bad habits.
- Review your diet. Include healthy foods that contain vitamins and minerals in your diet. The trace element zinc increases testosterone, it is found in oysters, pumpkin seeds, dietary meat and fish, nuts and grains.
- Do more sports.
- Have a regular sex life.
- Eliminate constant stress and anxiety.
Checking and adjusting the potential
Doctors conduct potency tests in several ways:
- Biothesiometry. Determine the sensitivity of the glans penis using a device that produces vibrations.
- Pharmacodopplerography of the penile tract. It consists of measuring blood flow in the penis using certain medicinal substances.
- Blood test. They help to set the level of the testosterone hormone, determine cholesterol and check diabetes.
- A blood test for PSA levels. High levels of prostate-specific antigen may indicate the presence of prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
How to maintain potential?
To maintain long-term potential, it is important to take care of your health from a young age. Healthy sleep, proper nutrition and sports at any age will have a positive effect not only on sexuality, but also on the entire system of the male body. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any type of illness.
Ways to restore potential
What is required for good potential? To increase potency in men, drugs and folk remedies are used. For good potential, great importance is also attached to psychological factors and the situation in the family. During treatment, it is important to support a man morally and relieve him of unnecessary stress.
Medicines are prescribed by a doctor and must be taken strictly according to his recommendations. Such funds normalize the work of blood vessels, restore male power and stimulate erection.
In addition to medications, the doctor may prescribe gels, ointments, or injections.
People's recovery: how to increase potency at home?
In the early stages of problems with male power, traditional medicine is used in combination with preventive measures.
The most effective folk methods for the treatment of impotence are:
- Decoction of Hypericum.
- Hop cone stew.
- Grated walnuts with honey.
- Decoction of hawthorn and sage.
A set of physical exercises
Physical exercises that increase blood circulation in the pelvic organs will help increase a man's potency naturally. There will definitely not be a qualitative effect from a few sessions every month; Systematics are important in training. Yoga class increases potency, because it affects not only the male organs and muscles, but also relieves stress and irritation.
The most effective exercises:
- "Butterflies". Lie on your back, bend your knees and pull your legs towards your back. While exhaling, the bent leg is spread to the side and back.
- "Birch". This exercise improves blood circulation, is an excellent prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Squatting. Reduces blood stasis and has a positive effect on the prostate gland.
Good potential depends on many physical and psychological factors. Lack of stress, proper nutrition, exercise, regular sex life - all this has a good effect on a man's strength in bed. If the problem still appears, do not delay going to the doctor. Comprehensive treatment will effectively restore potential and restore self-confidence.