Recently, ginger root entered our lives, and quickly took a strong position in many kitchens. Its pleasant taste and aroma give many dishes a touch of piquancy. In addition, this plant belongs to the group of strong aphrodisiacs. It is used as medicine and as a seasoning for dishes. It has been proven that ginger increases sexual desire and has a positive effect on male potency.
To increase potency, plant roots are used, which have a rich chemical composition. This is a group of different vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, potassium and iron.
Ginger root has proven its effectiveness in restoring strength, cleansing the body of toxins, lowering cholesterol, normalizing blood pressure and improving memory and brain activity in general.
How do roots act on potency?
Even in ancient times, the beneficial effects of ginger root on men's health have been observed. If we translate the name of the plant from Chinese, we get "courage". The main component contained in ginger root - gingerol - promotes vasodilation. This effect promotes blood flow to the sexual organs and, thus, has a good effect on potency.
The same effect helps normalize the condition of blood vessels and is a good prevention against various male diseases, including prostate dysfunction. The roots are eaten as a condiment, and are also made into vodka tinctures or added to tea. The plant will be beneficial not only as a means of increasing potency, but as a prevention and treatment of colds, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, severe coughs and general loss of strength.
How to use ginger?
Since ancient times, to be able to enjoy ginger root all year round, it has been dried. The dried root, ground into a powder, is eaten to boost immunity. Over time, people realized that the potency of men who regularly eat ginger not only returned to normal, but also improved. Therefore, the first recipe appeared - the use of a teaspoon of dry ginger root powder on an empty stomach. After that, when other magical properties started to come out, more and more recipes.
It has been observed that in combination with alcohol, the effect of ginger root increases, because alcohol accelerates blood throughout the body. So tincture of ginger root on vodka began to appear to increase sexual desire.
- Recipe 1.The preparation of vodka tincture is simple - you need to take four hundred grams of grated ginger root, pour half a liter of vodka into it, insist for three weeks, and then pass it through a dense layer of gauze. The resulting drink is taken on an empty stomach at thirty grams per day.
- Recipe 2.There are proven recipes that will not only increase attractiveness, but also help fight colds. For this, three hundred grams of dried roots and one large lemon with crushed skin, preferably in a meat grinder, are mixed and a few spoons of honey are added to the mixture. The mixture should stand for one day, after which it can be used. To increase potency, it is taken, if necessary, twenty grams. This color is suitable not only for men, but also for women. Against the flu, such a mixture can be used by people, regardless of age.
- Recipe 3.In addition to various tinctures, ginger has excellent qualities in pickled form. It is widely used in Japanese cuisine. In Japan, all men eat a daily meal of pickled ginger root, because they are aware of its effect on potency.
It is easy to prepare. The root is cut into thin slices and mixed with salt. In this form, the roots should be marinated for about an hour. Meanwhile, one and a half cups of vinegar and a cup of sugar are mixed and brought to a boil. The resulting mixture should be poured over the roots and left for a day. It is believed that two or three plates a day are enough to increase potency.
Seasoning for a dish of dried roots will be a great addition to the evening, spread the blood and put you in a romantic mood. It goes well with various foods, especially meat, and has a good effect on the health and sexual desire of men and women.
Who should not drink tincture?
There are several contraindications to the use of ginger, infused with vodka, or prepared according to other recipes. But they should be considered before trying such a drug.
- stomach or duodenal ulcer;
- kidney stones;
- inflammation accompanied by fever;
It should also be understood that to increase the attractiveness for serious diseases, ginger root will not be a cure. Some illnesses require serious medical treatment.